This is a stretched 2 door Jeep Wrangler JK on 42" IROK tires! We worked on this build with RockStar Garage in late 2015 for the SEMA show. It has the GenRight Extreme Coil Over suspension and Currie Rock Jock 70 axles front and rear on this 2 door JK.
- GenRight EXTREME (stretched Elite for 2 door) Coil Over Suspension with 2.5" King shocks and air bumps
- JK Boulder Stinger Front Bumper - Steel (FBB-8105)
- JK 4" Flare Front Tube Fenders - Steel (TFF-8700)
- JK 2 Door Rocker Guards - Steel (RCG-8002)
- 4" Flare Extreme Rear Fenders - Steel (TFR-8120)
- Rear Corner Guards (modified for stretch) - Steel (CNR-8102)
- JK Rear Bumper, Steel (RBB-8200)
- Hi-Steering Kit for Currie Rock Jock (STK-8500)
- LED Back up lights (LED-1001-P)
- LED Tail lights (LED-MBTAIL)
- License Plate Mount on rear door (TSK-8010)
- RCV Axle Shafts
- WARN winch
- KMC Wheels
- PSC Ram Assist Steering and a lot more!