Engine/Transmission Skid Plate Kit
This is the New GenRight Engine Skid Plate Kit for a Jeep. It is a universal kit, and was designed to work with our 3 Link front suspension (but might work with other kits).
It is a tube frame with a 1/4" thick aluminum plate that is used to protect the bottom of the engine and oil pan.
- Universal design will fit most Jeep models.
- Removable design for service.
- 1-1/2" x .120" thick tubing.
- Will tie directly into GenRight Belly Skids (but will work with others).
- Includes everything to install
- This product requires cutting and welding to install it properly.
- This kit provides the maximum amount of ground clearance possible, but may require some modification to fit your particular vehicle.
- We RECOMMEND a 1" Engine Mount Lift.
- We RECOMMEND a 1" Body Lift.
- We RECOMMEND using our transmission cross member kit BKT1050 or BKT1051.
- We RECOMMEND using our Belly Skid SKP2500, SKP2510, SKP4500 or SKP4510.
- Modifying the exhaust pipe under the engine maybe required (as shown in image 7 of 7).
Be sure to click on MORE PICTURES for larger more detailed images!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...