This is the GenRight Off Road "Full" ALUMINUM Corner Guard set for the Jeep YJ. These are a direct bolt-on and a perfect upgrade to better protect your Jeep’s tub and not adding much extra weight!
This model is an ideal choice for anyone who is weight conscientious and wants to "Armor Up" their trail rig or cover previous damage.
- Super light weight version of our FULL corner guards, saves 49lbs over steel version.
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- The 90 degree bend is formed with a single "hit" die on a CNC press brake to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- Stock wheel opening "shape" is retained (same) to still fit a standard YJ fender flare or the GenRight metal tube rear flare (TFR1000 or TFR1001) and remain street legal.
- Each set of panels has the factory mounting holes laser cut in for the tail lights, and a spacer plate is provided for the tailgate side of the hinge.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (we use 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16" size countersunk Stainless Steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean!
- Fits on top of most 6” tall after market 3/16” thick Rocker Guards (rock sliders)
- We recommend our corner guard backing plates (CNR-7000) to add extra stiffness to the tub.
- We offer matching Rocker Guards (RCG-4002 or RCG-4003) and Mini boat sides Rockers are also available.
- The stock license plate mounting holes have been REMOVED from the drivers side panel. Because the stock location is much to vulnerable. We recommend using our license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire (LPM-4006).
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
- The stock rear flare mounting holes have been REMOVED from these panels. If you are installing rear flares, you will need to drill new mounting holes in the corner guard panel.
- This Corner Guard is also available in a lower cost steel version (CNR-4002).
- We offer a bolt-on (no cutting) LED tail light upgrade as an option.
- Wheel openings (on corner guard and body) can be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
- We do not make a model specifically for Hi-Fender flares, the wheel openings will need to be trimmed to match the tube flare (TFR-1020 or TFR-1021) by the installer.
- The Full Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
- Recessed or "Flush" type LED tail lights (LED-1100) can be installed by cutting a 4-5/8” diameter hole.
- We also offer a matching Aluminum Tub Panel Guard (TPG-4011).
- We also offer this product in an Aluminum BLANK with no wheel well, holes or hinge cut outs.
- Sold in pairs.
- Approximately 6lbs each.
- Typical install time is 4 hours total.