This is a complete package to outfit the rear of your Jeep Wrangler JK or JKU, including an aluminum rear bumper, and aluminum swing out tire carrier that holds up to a 42" tire!
• 100% TIG welded in-house
• Super light weight at only 40lbs!
• Laser cut and CNC formed from 3/16" Aluminum Alloy.
• Mounts flush the rear frame (less than 4" behind the body!)
• Steel tow points bolt directly to the inside of the Jeep's frame.
• Includes a small integrated small entry step below rear door.
• Improves departure angle over stock bumper (without cutting the frame!)
• Can still be used with factory 2" receiver hitch (as pictured).
• Completely independent of the rear tire carrier (factory tire on the rear tailgate can be retained).
• Made in the USA!
• Standard 7/8" D-Rings "hooks" for the rear tow points are sold separately (REC-2102) and should be run at all times.
• The (2) holes in the rear bumper make an excellent spot to mount LED back up lights
• If you purchase the Vision X Flush mount reverse lights, it will require cutting of the bumper to fit.
• Sold un-painted, but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum does not rust).
• We offer a matching front bumper (FBB-8345) or Ultra Clearance version (FBB-8355).
Rear Tire Carrier
- 1-3/4" diameter x .188" thick wall 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy tubing
- 4-point polyurethane mounting is rattle-free and will not open by itself
- Completely independent from the rear bumper, allowing you to run just about any rear bumper you choose.
- Swing out tube style carrier cage design opens effortlessly
- Mounts to factory rear door hinges (strong & rattle-free)
- 100% TIG welded Aluminum
- Designed to hold from a 33" up to a 42" tire (Max tire width 14.5") See pictures.
- Fits any bolt pattern or wheel offset (not stock)
- Corrosion-resistant materials require no paint (but can be painted or powder coated if you choose)
- Fits tighter to the rear tailgate than any other brand rear tire carrier
- Improves departure angle
- License plate is re-located to center mount on tire carrier
- Cover for factory license plate location
- Pre-drilled for license plate and 3rd brake light wiring
- Can be painted, powder coated, or left raw
- Includes our Stop-Lock to hold the Tire Carrier open when needed.
- Made in the USA
- Sold un-painted. The finish can be left "natural", painted or powder coated.
- Requires drilling of six 1/4" holes on drivers side rear area by the tail light to mount the latch plate.
- Requires that the factory rear door hinges be removed so new GenRight pivot points installed (no new holes required) in place of the factory hinge piece.
- If using the factory tail lights, the tire carrier brackets may have to be modified to clear (simple trimming to clear).
- Each tire carrier is drilled with a fish wire to allow you to pull electrical power wires through the tubes of the tire carrier.
- This carrier relocates the licence plate from the side to the rear. It is necessary to have a license plate light (and 3rd brake light), please use our LED-1650.
- Includes our Stop-Lock (RTC-3890) at no charge (normally $150).
- We offer Hi-Lift Jack mounts for this tire carrier (BCL-3520).
- We offer a custom made bag for the center of this tire carrier for for easy access to your trail essentials! Use the (ARTC-BAG1) to hold your tow strap & gloves.
- You can lock this Tire Carrier by replacing one or both of the supplied closure pins with a locking hitch pin.
- We also offer a matching rear bumper (RBB-8220).
- This tire carrier is made to carry a 160lb tire & wheel.
- DO NOT over load this carrier with gas cans or other heavy items or it will damage the jeep or carrier.