- Shop By Vehicle
This is a complete rolling chassis is outfitted with GenRight Off Road's all new "Tracer" Suspension for the Jeep Wrangler LJ, Unlimited.
The Tracer name comes from combining the attributes of a best in class Trail Rig and our Modified Class Racer. This is a Long Travel Coil Over Suspension System that has the optimal geometry which includes stretching the wheelbase from 103" to 115".
This suspension system has been completely engineered from the ground up using a Chevy LS3 V8 engine and 4L80 transmission in a factory Jeep LJ frame (but stock Jeep 6cly and trans can also be used).
We then combined our knowledge from years of off-road racing and trail running experience to offer the public performance that was inspired by our 4500 Mod Class Jeep.
Lower CG (Center of Gravity)
This kit lowers the CG 3.5” by lowering the engine and transmission 2”, and with LS V8 motor mounts, & does not require a body lift.
Increased Up Travel
What’s this mean? It means your vehicle can have a lower ride height, meaning in-creased stability, and predictability. We accomplish this by using a custom machined 4340 chromoly twisted pitman arm, along with a custom Griffin radiator.
More Ground Clearance
Our kit lowers your ride height, and gives you 2” more ground clearance using a heavy duty, completely flat belly skid plate, with pre welded sub-assemblies for easy installation.
Through our years of success in racing, we have optimized this suspension kit to replicate the anti-squat, roll center and instant center of Jordan's Modified Class race Jeep. All this is done to provide a bind free suspension throughout the entire travel of the suspension. The front 3-link and rear 4-link work as a complete system, making your Jeep predictable, stable, and give you a ride like its on rails!
• Professionally Designed in SolidWorks using the Factory Jeep Chrysler CAD Files.
• 3.5” Lower Center of Gravity.
• 2” Added Ground Clearance.
• 115” Wheel Base (from stock at 103“).
• 23 Gallon Tank (26 gallon tank is optional).
• 2.5” Dual Rate KING Coil Over Shocks w/ Res and bump stops (IBP Shocks are an optional upgrade).
• Front 3-Link; Rear Triangulated 4-Link.
• Heavy Duty 1/4” Laser Cut Brackets.
• Pre-welded Sub-Assemblies for easy installation.
• Completely Flat Belly Skid Plate (with engine & transmission skid plate).
• Control Arm Mounts Independent from the belly skid plate (for easy servicing of T-case).
• Bind Free Travel & Articulation through the entire stroke of the suspension.
You CHOOSE: stock 4.0L 6 cylinder Jeep Engine & Trans OR LS V8 Engine and 4L80 Trans mounts.
The complete Jeep LJ rolling chassis with Tracer suspension system with 2.5" King coilover shocks and air bumps installed by GenRight's staff on a factory Jeep LJ frame with Currie Extreme VXR 60 front and 70 rear Axles, Hi Steering components, GenRight Gas Tank, Rear Sway Bar, and Wheels w/40" tires of your choice.
Pricing starts at $47,999
If you are interested, please call (805) 584-8635 to discuss price and delivery.