Check out the awesome stance on this Terremoto inspired customer built 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) on 42" tires!
- 425HP Chevy LS3 engine
- 4L65E Transmission with Sidewinder gate shifter
- GenRight's Legend Suspension system
- 2.5" King Coil Over shocks with compression adjuster
- 2" King Air bumps
- Currie Rock Jock 70 Front Axle, with 5.38 gears, locking hubs and Detroit locker
- Currie Rock Jock 70 Rear Axle, Full Float with 5.38 gears and Detroit locker
- Atlas Transfer Case, 3:1 ratio
- Hi-Steer Kit with Twisted Pitman Arm, GenRight
- Roll Cage, GenRight for Jeep LJ w/upgraded X-bar and Harness bar
- Front Bumper, GenRight with Trail and Grille bars
- 4" Flare Front Hi-Fenders, GenRight - Aluminum
- Aluminum inner fender kit
- Inner fender relocation kit
- Duraflex heat reduction Hi-Fender Hood
- Tub Panel Guards, GenRight Aluminum
- Corner Guards for the Jeep Unlimited, GenRight - Aluminum
- Mini Boat Side Rocker Guards w/Bars, GenRight - Steel
- 4" Flare Hi-Fender Rear Fenders, GenRight - Aluminum
- Rear Tire Carrier, GenRight - Aluminum
- Rear Bumper Plate, GenRight high clearance
- Warn VR8000 Winch
- Factor 55 Prolink
- 23 Gallon GenRight COMP fuel tank
- PSC Hydro Assist Steering kit
- LED Stealth side marker light kit
- LED Tail lights
- LED License plate light and 3rd brake light
- LED Headlights, VisionX
- LED 51" VisionX Light bar on windshield
- LED A-pillar lights
- LED light bar on front bumper
- GenRight steering box skid plate
- Raceline Beadlock wheels
- 42" Goodyear MT/R tires
- JE Reel drive shafts with 1350 joints
- Griffin HD Aluminum Radiator
- Block hugger Headers and custom stainless exhaust with AFE muffler
- Bestop soft doors
- PRP Endure Elite Seats with removable seat cushions
- Spiderweb Shade for GR cage
- Hood latches
- AGM shock sliders for 2.5" coil overs
- SSV Bluetooth stereo with GenRight dash mount and speakers
- Rugged Race Radio
- Custom center console with Autometer gauges
- Heat Shield Products Header wrap
- All stainless steel brake and fuel lines
Here you can see the huge 2.5" diameter King coil over shocks and the Currie Rock Jock 70 axle.
The 23 gallon GenRight fuel tank is moved back so the Currie Rock Jock 70 rear axle can be slid back farther for a better departure angle.
The aluminum flat belly offers a ton of ground clearance on this 115" wheelbase.
The GenRight tube fenders are TIG welded by hand and the workmanship is excellent!
LED Tail lights with built in back up and side marker lights are a nice touch!
Here is a good look at the skid plate on the 23 gallon fuel tank.
Here is a good look at the high clearance and High Pinion Currie Rock Jock 70 front axle.
Same in the rear, Currie High clearance and High pinion Rock Jock 70 housing with full float 40 spline shafts!
Here you can see that nothing hangs down on a GenRight suspension! We move all the shocks out to the wheels for the best spring and dampening coltrol to make the Jeep feel positive and predictable on & off-road!
Close up view of the GenRight shock mounts and King coil over shocks.
A custom center console houses the race radio, gate style transmission shifter and important gauges.
For more information about this Jeep or to get the parts you build yours, call us here at GenRight Off Road 805-584-8635.